Modern Wooden House Design
WEBVISIT – Modern home design is not always synonymous with concrete walls. Many other alternatives that are not less interesting for your dream home, one of which is with modern wood design. Wooden house materials are of good quality if they are built with the right planning using quality materials.
If you are currently planning to build or renovate a house, a wooden design model can be an appropriate reference to make it happen. Well, before you determine the design of a wooden house as needed, it helps you consider the characteristics, design models, and tips for caring for the following.
The Advantages of the Wooden House Model
- The design is very exclusive, artistic, and different from other homes.
- It gives a cool and natural feel so it is suitable for the tropics.
- The renovation process is relatively easy because it does not need to be done as a whole, just enough on the damaged wood parts.
- Wooden houses that are designed with high technology (the concept of modular houses) are very easy to dismantle and move to the desired location. However, until now the concept of modular homes has not been very popular in Indonesia.
Drawbacks of the Wooden House Model
- The cost to realize a quality wooden house is expensive. Not only does it require quality wood material, but you also have to design the design accurately so that your wooden house is really sturdy, comfortable, and as needed.
- The process of construction or renovation requires special experts so that the results are maximum.
- Wooden houses are also vulnerable to damage from fire and flooding so their location must be in a place that is not prone to disasters.
- Wrong home maintenance will make the house easily damaged by termite attacks or extreme weather changes.
Wooden House Design Inspiration in 2020
There are many different inspirations and elements of modern style wooden houses that can help you determine the best design:
The combination of wood and white interior
Modern and classic shades will be present in wooden houses whose interiors are dominated by white. Besides giving a modern impression, the combination of wood and white interior also makes the house seem more spacious. Home design with this unique style will not seem out of date because it always looks attractive.
The existence of Glass Elements
The presence of glass elements will also make a wooden house seem more artistic. You can add elements in the form of large windows or room dividers made of glass as a variation of the interior of a wooden house. The addition of glass elements also makes the house more energy efficient because sunlight can illuminate the entire house from morning to evening.
Limited land is not a barrier to realizing the concept of a wooden house with a modern design that you want. You can actually work around this by placing mezzanine which serves as additional land. Small house designed with the addition of mezzanine and high ceilings will seem more spacious and still comfortable.
The trend of wooden houses is also suitable to be combined with Japanese-style interiors in 2020. The minimalist and warm Japanese interior will perfect the natural feel of a wooden room. You who like the minimalist lifestyle would be comfortable if you have a Japanese-style wooden house.
Natural Stone Components
Natural stone can be the right equivalent to perfect a wooden house with a modern style. The use of natural stones as accents will give a cool and natural impression. Choose unique natural stone motifs so that the nuances of your home seem more exclusive than other wooden houses.
Tips for Caring for a Wooden House
So that your wooden house is always durable and sturdy, then you have to carry out some routine maintenance processes, including:
- Routinely clean dust and other impurities on the surface of the wood. The cleaning process can use a damp cloth with a soft texture.
- Take preventive measures to minimize the risk of termite attacks at home. You should consult with pest control services so that the house is always protected from termites.
- The wood coating process must be done regularly, which is one to two times a year. Coatings are very important to protect the surface of the wood while maintaining its strength.
- Start the right habit with all family members to care for a wooden house, for example not moving things by dragging on the surface of the wooden floor, minimizing the use of fire around the wooden elements in the house, and cleaning the terrace so that the wooden house is not prone to moldy due to the influence of plants and damp weather.
A modern and comfortable wooden house will definitely make you and your family feel at home. It’s time to prepare the best planning in order to realize the design of modern wooden houses in the near future.